Who Do You Think You Are?
Who Do You Think You Are? is a spiritual autobiography that weaves my personal journey across three continents with my exposure to and experience of several philosophical and spiritual faith traditions. In sharing my journey with you, as I wrestle with the central question of my life who am I really? I am extending an invitation to you to join me on this journey.
“Who Do You Think You Are? is a wonderful autobiography and spiritual reflection that is a warm invitation to reclaim our souls.”
“This book is highly thought provoking and has inspired me to revisit my own spiritual quest.”
“A deeply moving book that reminded me of my own first experiences with God and encouraged me to relook at my own life with new insights.”
Leadership and Change Management
Leadership and Change Management provides the reader with a practical, real-world understanding of several dimensions of leadership that are usually neglected in management textbooks, such as the nature of new realities and how managers can improve their insight into them, and how leaders can identify and overcome resistance to change. Drawing on a wide range of insightful, global real-life case studies to capture the imagination, the topics covered include critical systems thinking, philosophies of leadership, group dynamics, authority, ethics, personal character and the psychology of leadership.
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd (June 4, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 6.7 x 0.7 incheshttp://annabelbeerel.com/cache/rokquickcart/cart/images/rokquickcart/bookab.png
The STAYING CLEAR notebook is a wonderful, easily accessible book full of ideas and inspiring stories of how finding clarity in one’s life can lead to greater contentment and freedom. The book will help you find clarity in your life and will help you align your employees to the values your organization wants to hold onto in these challenging times. The notebook explains how the framework “CLEAR,” encapsulates the key issues that help us lead a life of personal leadership and personal clarity.
CLEAR explores –
- Clarity around what it is we fear and our ability to be courageous and make difficult choices from a place of inner freedom – Courage.
- Clarity about our ability to face our current reality and to embrace the many new realities that continuously arrive and challenge our current way of being in the world – Leadership.
- Clarity about our values; how we prioritize them; how we live them, and how they influence our decisions – Ethics.
- Clarity with regard to our attitudes toward those who have authority over us; our dependence on others to control our lives, and our ability to find our own inner authority – Authority.
- Clarity about the roles we play in any system; those we consciously take on and those roles the system recruits us into – Role.
Each chapter includes several exercises that can help clarity become part of the way you live your life and relate to others. A must read!http://annabelbeerel.com/cache/rokquickcart/cart/images/rokquickcart/stayingclear.png